Rabu, 25 Mei 2011

Unfiltered fashion change…


So lets start! Im in a good mood tonight, very nervous because the other blogs use English too!

Gambatte!!!

I got this idea from my friend, Tia when she was talking about Indonesian girlband. do you love to watch TV? Do you look at their clothes (celebrities)? Their fashion?

Celebrities are always wanting their fashion keep updated. they want keep updated because… you know… it’s not our parents’ era now, it’s not 70’s anymore and nobody (I think) want to be fashioned like in 70’s.

So, they buy those fashions. And what fashion trend is now? Maybe… hotpants, tank top, tutu (??), boots (AP boots haha, just kid)… and I …I don’t know… I haven’t buy Gogirl! yet since March. I remembered when I bought my first Gogirl! Magazine. It was in April. I wanted to buy it because my friends bought it.

When I opened the magazine… WOWW… it’s totally different… there’s a lot of fashion trends, mix and match, etc. but the fashion… was different than what I usually see in the real life, I think those who wanted to wear that fashion only celebrities. Who want to use mini shirt and mini skirt here? Even there’s transparent gown too!

And in the TV, at an Lubricant advertisement. To make an attention to watchers, there were a girl wore hotpants and t-shirt . and I watched an electronic cinema in TV, the girl was cute and beautiful wore long shirts. She was sitting in her office, then when she stood up, she wore mini skirt LOL, what a terrible fashion.

Then now, a girlband named 7 ic*ns. They are popular now and play an electronic cinema as same as SM*SH in a same channel too. Well, they are beautiful (than me) but look at their fashion. It’s not from our own fashion, the gown the skirt those are MINI! If we use those fashions, how we could say “Selamat hari raya idul fitri 14xxH” greet and shake hands with your ‘fashionable nails’, smile with your SUPER RED lipstick, super transparent shirt, super mini white skirt, and walk with 12 cm high heels. it’s not polite. No, it’s weird… you’ll get all people’s attention and you wont comfortable to walk to people’s house one by one…

They said, that it is a part of art too. Fashion is where we can express everything! You can make a fashion where 99% transparent and only 1% is closed. It’s usual for western people, but not here, Indonesia.

Most people think, western fashion is the best, because if they not wear western fashion they’ll be called as an unfashionable, unfriendly, or having an ‘old’ thought fashion. Whereas western fashion is not always cool and good for our Indonesian culture. How about wearing hot pants and tanktop while you are from tropical countries visiting Kaliurang, next day you’ll get a cold.

Do you know why they made bikinis? Cause those who wears it want they skin get brown and burnt. And we ALREADY GOT BROWN SKIN! They wanna be like us!

Do you know why they made mini clothes? Because, at past there were kinda…. Textile economizing!

People in 4 seasons countries wear mini clothes when summer comes, they could get overheat because they are not accustomed with hot temperature. And when autumn and winter comes, they wear VERY-VERY THICK CLOTHES AND BOOTS.

So guys, remember to wear fashion where people and norm accept it, and wear fashion matched with seasons or weather. If you see good fashion in stores, filter them! Not all of western fashion is bad, all you need is just filter it! Look fashionable and polite!

This is my LAST post. Thank you for reading and coming…. It’s 22.51… im soooo sleepy. Need to have a rest now… sayonara~ pray me, ill get the 1st winner! Amin!

2 komentar:

Fifi mengatakan...

hwowa... That's the coolest posting I ever known :D
u should think for several times, I think hehe..

auliavrikitiew mengatakan...

WAH makashi (hehehe, shinya kebalik ya wkwkwk)