Actually after the announcement of my graduation I don’t really have interest to blog or write
something. I have flu started a week ago because of unfriendly wind. Ive tried for times to
write… but all was failed. So, I start the new one today (oh, god… messy English grammar, sorry guys)
So, I HAVE PASSED THE NATIONAL EXAMINATION!!! And the result was beyond my prediction!! Usually I got BAD SCORES… take a look at this…

And this is the result of national examination…

And, I also WON the blog competition. I got the second runner up. It’s okay I didn’t get the 1st winner, tough I got money too hahaha…

In the previous post, I said I will draw YUI after all things finished. Now ive done all things and draw YUI… actually I don’t have ideas about the concept, then it just come.
SUPER JUNIOR-SORRY SORRY
I guess you know that boyband. I adopted the concept of their CD jacket. So, w
hat I want to do with my new project YUI-HELLO is.. make 13 different YUI with 13 different costumes like she wears in YUI HELLO (in my new project, before I draw I do analysis
to YUI HELLO. The result is that YUI wears 13 different costumes and 4 different guitars) I want YUI jumps like personnel in SUJU hehe

my analysis
take a look at my sketch.(umm, I think I got wrong at her head… too big.. I do this mistake for times -_-)
well, maybe you think it's a lil bit weird. but, i just wanna make it an unordinary YUI (and a bit rock too) while drawing, i always thinking about SUJU and ROLLING STARS
I’ve finished 2 sketches till today and still in progress to do 11 more…
That’s all for today^^ pray me I can get a good senior high school!!!
I always thinking about making-up this blog. I think it’s too dark. Besides, I also think about replace this blog contents to my private blog. Confused about taking care 2 blogs in the same time….XO
Sorry for my bad grammar ;) thanks for reading
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar