video source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkDalxvjJXU
Tobidashita SUNIIKAA
Hito no nami ni sakarau you ni
I dashed out in my sneakers, as if walking against
The wave of people.
Aruita Can I come back?
Dousureba yokatta darou?
Can I come back? What should I have done?
Hanayaka na machinami datte
Shinde yuku kaerimichi
The showy streets blur on the road home
Crazy passion/Easy action
Uke tomete hoshi katta no ni
Crazy passion, easy action, I wanted you to accept me
(Merry Go Round by YUI translation by jpopasia.com)
Konbawa~ how are you? I hope you are in a good condition so you could read my post well, because I think it’ll be a very long post. I just can post tonight because I had a photo-take for year book with all student of 9C this morning and we skipped school for it. The photo take made me soooo tired and sleepy, it started at 7am and end at 2.30 pm and I didn’t urinate for seven hours and half. When I got home I decided to take a sleep in front of the TV, after woke up
suddenly my leg got cramps.
Ok, it’s just an opening. Go back to the present time…
There’s no relation between Merry Go Round and my topic today. I’m not going to talk about Dufan even I have never go to that place and never want to go to that place.
Do you see words that I’ve bold in those lyrics? : crazy passion easy action. That’s what I want to talk about. In my opinion, crazy passion easy action it is just like something annoy you in your mind that you always remember but you don’t show it to people.
Take an example, you love someone. You really love him, he is always in your mind, everything you do wherever you are there’s only one thing in your mind, him. But, in socializing with your friends or people you don’t look like “loving someone” you don’t talk about him with your
friends, you don’t send him messages just to say hello every morning that seems annoy him (hahaha).
Then, you approach him slowly. Say hello to him, lend him books, give him birthday present. Time by time he will know that you give him more than just a “friend”. And he will say love to you, you accept him and live happily ever after.
It’s wasting time -_-… what I want to say to you is a lil bit different….
Do you know batik? It’s very popular now. What souvenirs that tourists buy? One of them is batik :D
Especially in Indonesia, since the news of batik claiming by Malaysia. The information spread so fast, TVs radios, newspapers, internet all media national or international told us the same thing.
The world at that time moved their attention to us, Indonesia. They wanted to know our response about the batik claiming. Meanwhile the people of Indonesia became angry, dispersed into two, Malaysia and the Government. People became angry to Malaysia because Malaysia claimed batik as they culture while batik was from Indonesia. In the other side, people became angry to the government because government was very slow in responding the batik claiming. After critics and demonstrations held, finally the UNESCO decreed that batik was indeed an Indonesian culture on October 2nd 2009. On that day, people celebrated “Batik Day” by wearing batik and continued as an annual celebration
I think I can explain why Malaysia claimed batik…
A long long long long time ago when my age was -3900 (just kidding :)) before Netherlander came here there were no Indonesia or Malaysia. People from, especially Java had gone to islands around Java such like Sumatra, Bali, Kalimantan, Philippine, and many more. They did that because they want to trade and earn money. While they did trading they also brought their culture such like batik, they offered batik and local people bought batik. Time by time local
people became very familiar with batik. Local people tried to make the same thing, sell it and wear it. Then, they called it as their culture. At that time (in my opinion) it was ok to claim that.
Demonstrations held, TV stations told the same news every day, newspapers too. TV’s
interviews and dialogues about batik claiming had burn people madness. People became very angry and made it as a trending topic. People became louder and louder to speak out their madness. Batik became popular, a lot of people proud and wear it. It was just like their crazy passion.
How about the government? Do they response people’s madness? How about our culture, it is ours right?
Well, government act slow and not aggressive. Government said that batik has been signed to UNESCO and waiting for the decreed. Just it. There’s no aggressive response to Malaysia made people angrier. Why doesn’t government criticize what Malaysia has done? Who knows Malaysia will do the same thing again. Come on! What a poor easy action.
image source: http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb382/auliavrikitiew/ilustr047.jpg
And the truth has told us that Malaysia had claimed wayang, keris, Pendet Dance, angklung and Reog Ponorogo. Like what I said above why Malaysia claimed batik, but this is nonsense because pendet dance was indeed not Malaysia culture, its Bali culture and there were no historical notes about Pendet Dance in Malaysia!
Now days, the information runs so fast. We can see YUI’s street live in Hong Kong via You Tube while we are in Indonesia.
video source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGTz4jmMPY&feature=related
Imagine, now international people can access information from us so fast, it can be internet or another media. They can access anything! From our great culture to our bureaucracy. How about international people learn our culture and take our culture? Ok, not all international people do that. But, if we still walk like snail and preserve our culture reluctantly, it can be!
So, government should be wise and fast in manage our nation. Government should not easily accuse countries that seem want to take our culture, but should not take slow actions too!
We should prevent our culture too, because we are the government in the future. We should make new innovations to preserve culture! We should make our culture popular to international people and we should teach our culture to international people so they will love our culture and know where the culture comes from.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar