Selasa, 24 Mei 2011

Plagiarism in Globalization


First I want to apologize for my bad English :D listen this song while you read my post please!!!

video source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZm5x9Ij-p8 (you can click the link :D)

Tonight I got stuck in my head. This afternoon I forgot to bring my key, so I couldn’t go inside my house. I was waiting my mom till 6 pm. This morning I got a mural (kinda,,, wall painting) the theme is batik. I did it with my friend, Tika. The first day, what we’ve done was only SKTECH we haven’t paint or draw the motive yet!

Dilla can’t join the competition so I must continue this competition by myself…

image source: http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb382/auliavrikitiew/DILLA5copy.jpg

THAT'S DILLA AT MY BLOG HEADER... a girl who sits on the piano tuts

the stuck in my head make me stress as same as when I got an artblock, I can’t get any ideas or something brilliant to be written. I’m thinking my mural while I also think about this competition, I still should write 2 more posts. Even I haven’t found the illustrations yet!

Usually I got the title before the text. Now I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHATS THE TITLE!!! The competitors’ blog is getting better and better in these 2 days. I’m afraid I can’t pass ah ah~

panic in the air.

Oh Kamisama chotto fukouhei date omou yo(oh God, I think its little bit unfair!)!!! HOW

CRAZY~

So like usual, to get my inspiration back, I write my experiences… and now (still with uncertainty) I want to write about plagiarism. This is my favorite topic. Ok so let’s start write with passion…


Well, I think everybody knows what is the meaning of plagiarism. It’s a kind of copying

someone’s work, and then you publish it or copyright it as yours.

magaimono sou janai mono atsumete
nedan wo tsuketerusonnan ja yakkai da konnan da
dou nan no? kono saki... oshietehoshii

Collecting real things and fake ones.And then labelling them a price

.That really is troublesome, and troubling.
What now about the future? Please tell me.

(Love is all by YUI lyric and translation by jpopasia.com)


Ok I need to sleep now, it’s been late. See you tomorrow

…..

It’s 3.30 am… hoaahhhm must write again…


Plagiarism is now very popular, especially in music industry. The globalization brings us

entertainment from international world. Music, art, awards, etc we can get them easily in the

internet or buy CDs. We could say that Indonesian people LOVES international entertainment. Take an example, USA. What entertainment from USA do you like? Hollywood? Justin Bieber? Rihanna? Lady Gaga? Johny Depp? There are more than a hundred!

I will not blame you because you love international entertainment… :D

Now, move your attention to our national entertainment, our music industry. I think our music industry is dying because of plagiarism. A lot of musician and bands do plagiarism, while they

even don’t feel guilty.

I think it’s because of reasons. First, they think that if they do plagiarism their music will be more popular. By globalization musicians could took melodies from international music, chan

ge the lyric, and copyright it.

Second, I’ve ever heard this from the internet and I felt so much ashamed. Even the label want their artist to do plagiarism!!! what a very poor mentality!!! When the label recruits new artist, they want the artist to do plagiarism. It’s because the label want their artist to be popular in a faster way.

Third, it’s the common reason for labels or artists…MONEY!!! What are you finding for in this crazy world?! MONEY, yeah baby, that’s right! Labels want money comes faster!!!

ii koto kaitene yatto umareta uta dakaraLove this songutagatterun deshou? nisemono da

honmono da
de, anata wa dou nano?

I wrote about good things and it finally became a song, so
Love this song.You must be doubtful, right? Fake or real?Then, how about you?

(Love Is All by YUI translation by jpopasia.com)

image source: http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb382/auliavrikitiew/ilustr050_600px.jpg

I felt so sad when I know our singers or musicians do plagiarism (not all of them). I feel that our musicians don’t have shame. Because of plagiarism, I hardly to listen to Indonesian music or sing it. So, I took more attention to Japanese music, because their music is very good, all kinds of music are available in Japan. You wanna rock? Ballad? Ska? Jpop? Jazz? And the melodies are unique. How about Indonesian music? The lyric mostly talk about love, sad lyrics, and so on..(I think u can continue it by yourself)

Like Vie*ra. When I heard their first single, I love the song. I started to listen to Vie*ra’s music. The melodies were good and it made me admire Vie*ra. But since I know that one of their song has done by plagiarism (the reffrain of P*rih was strictly same as Ayumi Hamasaki’s song), I didn’t listen to Vi*era music as often as the time when I admired Vie*ra.

So C’MON BABY! DON’T LET YOUR MADNESS TAKE OVER YOUR MIND!!! Don’t make money as your reason to do plagiarism! Don’t let globalization make your music trend.Don’t easily be influenced by world’s music trend! Make your music to be world’s trend!

magai mono sou janai mono atsumete
nedan wo tsuketeru
sonnan ni maken na tte ittenda
dounaru ka? kono saki
... oshiete ageru

Collecting real and fake stuff.
Then labelling them a price.
I say dont lose you so easily.
What now about the future?
Let me tell you...
(Love Is All by YUI translation by jpopasia.com)

auliavrikitiew

Tidak ada komentar: