If you read the title above, maybe you’ll think that I’m going to talk about SM
*SH or something that is related to SM*SH. Sorry I’m not going to talk about that.
Yesterday I posted CRAZY PASSION EASY ACTION. I typed from 7.30 pm till 0.30 am… I slept for 7 hours and half, woke up at 6.35 am with tiredness fulfill my body. How I could post a posting in a very long time (*aah~long long time machi kogareteta…) well, it’s hard to concentrate while typing.. Sometimes when I type, suddenly food comes to my brain… Soto, Sate, pizza, tongseng, sop iga. Something that cooked with broth. There also times when ideas come so fast before I type the next word, it makes me confused and hesitated to type. And thi
s is the serious problem I have, when I type I feel I want to urinate :D. After finished and go back to type, I want to urinate again, again and again.. Meanwhile I don’t drink a lot of water so far
…
When I knew that ANT blog competition held. I started to find what topic that should be posted with globalization as the theme. Then I found a story, a story after I bought a book titled “JILBAB TRAVELER” by Asma Nadia. And this is the story…
what is the meaning globalization? Even I got the material from the civic lesson, but the teacher won’t tell me the meaning. I should find it by myself. So, I asked m
y friend than I should find it by myself >:D. my friend showed me her table about
globalization. There were two columns, ‘before globalization’ and ‘after globalization’. Number 1: in ‘before globalization’ column written “at past, farmers used cow to plough fields. In ‘after globalization’ column written “at present, farmers use tractors to plough fields” I was not certain at that time about her answer, s
o I asked another friend. She said she didn’t know. So until now, what I know about globalization are books, internet, digital cameras, new lifestyle, something futuristic.
Then, after joining ANT blog competition I know what is the meaning of globalization. After blogwalking blogs that join the competition. (^_^)V
At that time, I had bad thought about Indonesia. In Indonesia, there is a lot of bad thing.
Corruption, bad time-management, indiscipline people, garbage everywhere, broken roads, illegal logging, bank robbing, terrorism, drugs, plagiarism, and many more. I thought that modern countries like Japan, Korea, America, Netherlands, UK, Germany, are the best at all.
But it has changed since I bought that book…
When I was in the 7th grade of junior high school my mom invited me to go to a book interview at Gramedia bookstore Amplaz. After arrived, I went to the comic corner to read comics. The interview started and my mother quickly took a seat, because the MC said that the first ten persons who took a seat at there will get free books, the book was titled “Studying Abroad”. When I arrived at home, I read the book. I didn’t realize before that this book was WONDERFUL!!! Later, I realized that one of two interviewees was the editor of Raditya Dika’s books, Windy Ariestanty.
image source: http://img.bukabuku.com/wm.php?i=Studying%20Abroad.jpg
Since I read it, I expect to have a study in Australia or Europe :D. when I went to a bookstore, I saw a book titled “JILBAB TRAVELER” written by Asma Nadia. I said to my mom that I wanted that book, my mom bought it for me. The book told me experiences of the writer while she was abroad and change my mind that ‘jilbab travelers’ could go abroad too!

picture source: personal documentation
I read it and it was surprising me. The 9th chapter told me about A German called Steve. He had never ben on a plane yet, he made his bed in hotel because he didn’t know that there was a housekeeping service (which always make our bed, clean our room, and change towels). Whereas in my mind Germany was a great country, all local people were educated enough, they’re smar
t, discipline, and had a good time-management.
I did the same thing like Steve. I made my bed in hotel too hehehe.
image source: http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb382/auliavrikitiew/ilustr048.jpg
Globalization had opened my eyes. Because of globalization I knew that not only Indonesia which had problems or did something embarrasing. the international world has the same. Japan had problem with their nuclear power plant. Economy crisis in UK. Plagiarism in Korea. Jasmine revolution in middle east. War between Israel and Palestine. And many more…
we are all the same...
While we watch the world, the world watches us. The world watches our culture, how we manage corruption cases, how we prevent our forest. Every bad and good thing we do will change their mind of Indonesia.
You know me so well
The information from international media makes us know international world better and better. And what international worlds do also will change our mind and our point of view of them.
I know you so well
We know each other, we respect each other. No one is perfect. Make a better world with globalization.
Sorry for my bad English :D
auliavrikitiew
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar